When it comes to leadership, the first person we must learn to lead on a daily basis is our self. Once we do that, then we become much more capable of leading others. In today’s Millionaire Worth Modeling episode, I interview world class leadership expert, Dave Clare.
In today’s conversation, Dave and I talk about:
* How leadership is actually an art, not a position
* Why it is important to become a leader of yourself before you can successfully lead others
* The reason that “fake it until you make it” doesn’t work
* The three keys to becoming a top level leader
* How to obtain new results by shifting your thinking
* Truly caring about those you are leading is an important quality of a successful leader
* The reason that strong leadership is currently lacking around the world and how this issue can be revised
* The greatest mindshift you can perform as a leader
* The surprising and beneficial way that millennials differ in the realm of entrepreneurship
* Success is a process and persistence is required
* The dangers of comparing your journey to the path of others
* The best model for a business that will achieve greatness
and so much more.
If you want to take your leadership and life to the next level, this interview will be a game changer for you.