New Millionaire interviews, motivational videos, and educational content will be posted every week on the website and YouTube channel.
In today’s episode of Millionaire Worth Modeling, Jeff Hoffman shares:
- How to avoid missing opportunities and learn to think bigger
- What is it that billionaires do differently from other people?
- The concept of “info sponging” and how it can positively impact your level of success
- Ways to create new and innovative business ideas
- What the best aspect of success truly is (Hint: it may not be all about money)
- How to become a “hall of fame human being”
- The formula Jeff uses to get where he wants to be in life
- How becoming a problem solver will elevate your level of success
- The difference between people driven by passion and purpose vs. people driven by paychecks
- The “no gravity” way that Jeff brainstorms and what you can gain from a “blue sky session”
- Why following your gut instinct without question is one of the most beneficial actions you can do
Get More of Jeff:
Check out Jeff’s Book: Scale
Help us spread this uplifting content, by leaving a review in iTunes – http://bit.ly/MMiTunesReview
To stay up to date on all Millionaire Mindcast Media, like us on Facebook – http://bit.ly/MMFacebookpg
Stay in touch by following Matty A at:
Website – http://mattaitchison.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mattyaitchison
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mattyaitchison1
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mattyaitchison/
Matt Aitchison is a 7-figure real estate investor, millennial entrepreneur, speaker and educator. Matt hosts the Millionaire Mindcast, a top ranked motivational podcast focused on helping individuals from around the globe grow their wealth while living a life of fulfillment far beyond what dollars can buy.